Any real estate agency, which purchased an Advanced or a Pro Pack has the opportunity to add information about an unlimited number of brokers. More information on "DPANEL" -> "Status DPanel".
Each agent of your company will have a separate account and will ne able to enter in his or her Domaza profile with a personal email and password.
If your company has a large number of brokers you can organize and edit their information in "My Domaza" →"My Data" → submenu "My agents".
To add a new broker to the table, "My agents" press "Add agent". This will open a page in which you must fill-in the following fields:
• E-mail * - Enter the e-mail of the broker with which he/she can enter into his/her profile.
• Password * - Enter a password
• Confirm password * - repeat password
• Title * - drop-down list from which you can select the appropriate title of the agent (Mr., Mrs. or Ms.)
• Name * - Enter the name of the broker
• Surname * - Enter the surname of the broker
• Country * - from a drop-down list select the state in which the agent currently is
• Region / Area * - drop-down list of all the regions / areas in this country
• City / Highway* - drop-down list of cities in the region / area
• Address 1 * - enter the address of the agent
• Address 2 - Enter a second address of the broker, if necessary
• Postal Code - Enter the zip code of the city
• Telephone - landline number of e agent
• Mobile telephone * - enter the mobile phone number of the broker
• Short description - enter a brief description of the broker
• Picture (130x95) - upload a picture of the agent from your computer by pressing Browse. The image must be 130x95 pixels in size. Click "Upload" to save.
• Request agent - to run the module "Request agent" check the " Request agent ". Through this module users will be able to send requests quickly to his/her e-mail. More information on My Site-> Site View-> Modules
Once you fill-in all data click on "Save". A page containing a table which stores all information about your agents will open. The table has the following fields:
• # - ID number of the broker. Click on the column heading to sort by broker ID. Enter a number and click on Search to search for agents that contain an ID-number to it.
• E-mail - e-mail of the agent. Click on the column heading to sort the agents by email. Enter email and clickon Search to look for a broker with this e-mail.
• Name - name of the broker. Click on the column heading to sort agents by name. Enter a name and click Search to look for a broker with the corresponding name.
• Surname - family name of the broker. Click on the column heading to sort brokers by last name. Enter a last name and click Search to look for a broker with this family name.
• Telephone - the agent’s phone number. Click on the column heading to sort agents by phone number. Enter a number and click on Search to look for a broker with this phone number.
• Edit - the edit icon. Click on it to edit the information of an agent.
• Activate / Deactivate - Icon for activation and deactivation of an account of a broker. Click on the icon to disable an agent’s profile. Data from a brocker’s profile can not be edited if it is disabled. Click again to activate the account.