To find agencies that interest you, follow those steps:
1. Click on the option ‘COMPANIES from the horizontal orange menu. In the yellow rectangle under the menu you will see fields where you can specify your demand criteria.
2. Searches can be by text or normal.
2.1. If you prefer the first option, click on "Text Search"; then, in the text box describe the type of agency you are interested in. For example, if you want to get information for agencies involved in dealing real estate in Germany, it is enough to write something like: "Real estate in Germany."
2.2. If you prefer a normal search, there are four criteria at your disposal:
• If you are looking for certain types of companies, select those from the "Company type"drop-down list.
• If you want to filter only agencies having offices in certain countries, choose the corresponding countries from the drop-down list called: "The agency has offices in". From the list that appears, choose the relevant locations. There is no limit to the number of states that can be selected. For example, if you want to see real estate agencies, that have offices in Bulgaria and Russia, feel free to check both.
• Click on the bottom left under the caption "Offers real estate in" and you can choose from a list the countries in which the agency offers property. If you are only interested in agencies offering properties in Bulgaria, select the name of the country by clicking on it.
• The last field “Offers services” displays a list of services that the agency you are looking for must offer. Select the desired services. If you want to select all of them, it is not necessary to select each individually - just click on the gray rectangle at the top (over the first option), which is the title of the group. To deselect all again just do the reverse. The same method you can use if you want to select / exclude all possibilities of the above-mentioned three lists.
Click on 'Search' button and voila - you have a list of all agencies, meeting your requirements.