Search for investment projects
To search for investment projects:
1. Click on the option ‘INVESTMENT PROJECTS’ from the horizontal orange menu. In the yellow rectangle under the menu you will see fields where you can specify your demand criteria.
2. Searches can be by text, quick, advanced or by map.
2.1. If you prefer the first option, click on "Text Search"; then, in the text box describe the type of project you are interested in.
2.2. If you prefer the quick search, there are three sets of criteria at your disposal:
• By clicking on the box labeled "Country" select the desired location of the property. To choose, simply click on the relevant country.
• If you want to filter only certain kinds of investment projects, click on the "Type Investment Project" box. From the list that appears, choose the desired type of project.
• In the two boxes on the left you can specify lower and upper price limit. In the left enter the minimum value, in the right - the maximum.
Click on the 'Search' button and voila - you have a list of investment projects that satisfy your requirements.
2.3. By clicking on the "Advanced Search" link under the blue button "Search", a form will open, where you can specify additional characteristics, the investment project you are looking for should have.
3. For more convenient work you can change the view and sort items according to various criteria.
3.1. Above the list with results, on the left, there are two fields to determine how to display search results. The default display mode is "Listing".
3.2. If you want to display mode to be "Gallery", click on the corresponding icon.
3.3. For tabular display mode click on "Table".
3.4. On the right of the display options box, there is a tool, with which you can select only publications from a certain time period. Click on the field next the word "Published" to see the drop-down list of different periods. Choose one if necessary.
3.5. Over the right field above the results’ box, there is a field, where you can specify sorting. When placing the cursor over it, a list of criteria from which to choose appears.