To search among the property offers:
1. Click with the mouse on the option "PROPERTIES" from the horizontal menu, colored in orange. In the yellow rectangle under the menu you will see fields where you can specify your demand criteria.
2. Searches can be by text, quick, advanced or by map.
2.1 If you prefer the first option, click on "Text Search"; then, in the text box describe the type of property you are interested in. For example, if you want to get information for one bedroom apartments in Moscow that are rented and priced at 300 euros, it is enough to write
something like: one bedroom Moscow up to 300 lev for rent click on the "Search" button.
2.2. If you prefer the quick search, there are four sets of criteria at your disposal :
• You can filter properties by ‘Type of deal’. From the list that appears, click on the desired type of transaction. Here you can specify search only for properties that are rented or just for the ones for sale.
• By clicking on the box labeled "Country" select the desired location of the property. To choose, simply click on the relevant country.
• The third and perhaps most important criterion by which you can narrow the scope of the search is "Type". By clicking the mouse on the box under this caption a drop-down list appears with all available property types. For greater convenience they are clustered into several groups. To make an instant choice for all types of one group you only need to tick the gray box where the name of the group is written. The types of properties can be selected individually by clicking on the name of the type; the selected types of property can be from different groups. If you want to select all types from all groups, simply click on "Select All", which is located at the bottom of the list.
• In the two fields at the far right you can specify lower and upper limit of the price range of the property. On the left select the minimum value and on the right - the maximum.
After you enter all your criteria click on the "Search" button.
2.3. By clicking on the "Advanced Search" link under the blue button "Search", a form will open, where you can specify additional characteristics for the property you desire.
2.4. To search by map, click on the words „Map search" (under the blue - white globe). In the setup card you can select the desired region in which you look for properties. From the menu on a gray background, located below the map, select the characteristics of the property. For more information open this link: HELP link for search by region.
When you specify a search for a some type of property in an area below the search panel you will see the average price of properties in this area, and average price per square meter.
3. For more convenient work you can change the view and sort items according to various criteria.
3.1. Above the list with results, on the left, there are two fields to determine how to display search results. The default display mode is "Listing".
3.2. If you want to display mode to be "Gallery", click on the corresponding icon.
3.3. For tabular display mode click on "Table".
3.4. On the right of the display options box, there is a tool, with which you can select only publications from a certain time period. Click on the field next the word "Published" to see the drop-down list of different periods. Choose one if necessary.
3.5. Over the right field above the results’ box, there is a field, where you can specify sorting. When placing the cursor over it, a list of criteria from which to choose appears.