Any registered user in Domaza can organize and configure his/her personal graphic ads. This is done from the menu "My Ads" → submenu "Graphical". Graphic ads are banners that have a fixed size and can be static (JPG, JPEG, PNG) or animated (GIF, SWF).
Banners will be displayed on DomaZa site of your choice upon approval and activation.
To add a graphic ad click on the "Add Banner" button (top-right).
Banners must be 160x240 pixels in size and no larger than 64KB. Supported formats are jpg, jpeg, gif, png and swf.
First select the language, in which the banners will be displayed. You can display different banners according to language. Then select a photo of the banner from your computer by pressing "Browse" and then enter the site link that will open when you click on the banner. Enter the name of the banner, which will help in the organization of image ads. Once you fill-in the data click "Save".
All banners are stored in a table on page "Graphical". The table has the following fields:
• # - ID number of the banner. Click on the column heading to sort all banners by ID. Enter a number and click on ‘Search’ to search for banners containing this ID-number.
• Name - name of the banner which you specify when adding. Click on the column heading to sort by name banners. Enter a name and click Search to look for a banner with the appropriate name.
• URL - the link on the site that opens when you click on the banner. Click on the column heading to sort all banners by URL. Enter a site and click on ‘Search’ to look for a banner with this URL.
• Language - the language you selected when you add a banner. Click on the column heading to sort all banners by language. Select a language from the drop-down menu to filter the banners by Language.
• Browse – by clicking on the icon, a window which displays the banner is shown.
• Edit - to edit the banner settings click on this icon.
• Delete - to delete the settings of a banner click this icon.
• Status - shows the current status of the banner. The status of the banner may be "Approved", "Disapproved" or "Prohibited". Select a status from the drop-down menu to filter banners by Status.