Any registered user can monitor their finances from "My DomaZa" → "My Finances". From the submenu "Payments / Invoices" you can refer to past payments and invoices, activation packages and banner advertisements for real estate and more.
Your payments are arranged in the table "Payments / Invoices", which has the following fields:
• Transactional number - the financial transaction. Click on the column heading to sort by number of banners transaction. Enter a number and click on Search to look for payments containing in them the respective transactional number.
• Reason for payment - indicates the reason for payment. The basis for payment may be "Load Balance" or "Update dPanel". From the drop-down menu select the reason for the payment.
• Payment date - displays the date and time of payment. Place the cursor in one of the fields over the column and an automatic calendar will appear where you can easily select a date. Click "Search" and the screen will all payments from the desired date or time interval.
• Amount (EUR) – amount in euro already paid.
• Status - displays the status of your payment.
• Method of payment - shows the method of payment, which can be “Wire Transfer ", " PayPal ".
• Invoice html - if you click on the icon the invoice in your browser. You can print directly from your browser (Ctrl + P). If you haven’t filled in the necessary information for an invoice, a page "Invoice details" will open. More information on the "My Finances" → "Settings".
• Invoice pdf - if you click on the icon the invoice will open in PDF format. You can print directly from your program that reads PDF files (Ctrl + P). you haven’t filled in the necessary information for an invoice, a page "Invoice details" will open.
More information on the "My Finances" → "Settings".