Any registered user can monitor his/her invoices. To do this you must first fill-in the necessary data for the invoices in "My Domaza" →"My Finance" → submenu "Settings" → "Invoice".
On the page "Invoice" you have to fill-in the following fields:
- Company name / organization * - Enter the name of your company or organization
- Country * - from a drop-down list select the state, where your company is istuated
- Region / Area * - drop-down list of all the regions / areas in this country
- City / Highway * - drop-down list of cities in the region / area
- Address * - enter the address of your company
- Accountable person * - Enter the name of the liable person for your company
- PIN * - Enter the personal identification number (EGN) of the responsible person
- Company registration number * - Enter company registration number (VAT) of your company
* All fields are required
You are liable for prosecution for making a false declaration.
To continue, press the "Save" button.
From the submenu "Payments and invoices" you can check your invoice. More information on "My Finances" → "Payments and invoices".